#POTLUCK #POTLUCK

now what the bloody hell

gosh
i laughed my ass off when watching that one
it was just totally fucked up and hilarious
what was up with the wrong sub titles
i mean he screams Dad and then it reads Miguel and other stuff
this was just trippy and i laughed it
especially the part where they are putting the meat into the ghosts anus

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

This movie makes little NG kids cry-and thats good

I am still barfing up ROFLS out of my nose. This is way better than the Ultimate Showdown. It's also a great spoof of Alt+F4 since Lowtax is doing Eric Bauman in this flash. And IF this flash wasn't funny enough you should just read the comments it got
" That was odd and not welcome, simplely too much gay. At least add in some girls try at least to reach the target audence; which at newgrounds is 85% guys, Straight guys"
i already really loved it when people got offended by marc m.'s gay humor. wtf is this guy talking about? the NG sex studies or what lol BTW there ARE girls at the end so everybody should be happy haha

NotSafeForWork responds:

Yeah. But the homophobic or prudish pussies who stop watching too early miss out. Heh heh heh. Their stupid loss! :D

Duck Luck Episode #1 Duck Luck Episode #1

nice work-keep on with it

i think that you have got potential. You should just keep on working with the series and working with flash and I am sure it will better. So far I can see that you have got potential but it isn’t something that will make the ladies scream if you know what I mean (hey that actually rhymed). I liked the way the camera panned and zoomed in and out when they were both talking. You know duck was on the coach and the boy was left to him and it was some nice switching between both characters during the conversation. VERY pleasant for the eye and shows you have got some good knowledge of flash. Talking about the skills the animations and graphics did the job and you are already on the right way. For example you are doing frame by frame animation and not some “lazy” tweening so you get two thumbs up from me.
I wasn’t satisfied with the burning house. It should have been way more EXTREME. There was only some “baby fire” coming out of the windows but nothing that looked like their house was really just getting destroyed. About the humour: it could have really funnier. I mean it always can be funnier but your stuff only made me smile and didn’t give me the big LOL. I have to admit I got surprised when duck spit at the landlord because I thought he was actually going to say “FUCK YOU!” but in the end the difference wasn’t too big. So you have got the technical skills for producing a good series. Now you just need some comedy skills. Go out, sit under a tree and write down stuff that you think is hilarious. Good luck on it and you can always PM me on Newgrounds :)

Snubby responds:

Thanks for all of the words but I really don't think I deserve a 4. I spent like 200 hours on this...

w/e

Alphin the Spooky Alphin the Spooky

interesting

what happens if you mix tolkin with david firth?
you get this video :P

Engineered Engineered

great story

holy smokes now this one was just awesome. i loved the idea behind that flash. a mother doesnt care what her child looks like- she will always love it. all that alien technology like the clock were pretty cool. You showed a great knowledge of directing. For example when the last baby gets created everything gets way faster and hectic. Well I just loved the story and everything about it so great work. I still don’t know how you got that distortion effect when they are walking behind those test tubes.

Cats R Us Cats R Us

rofl

haha okay now this one was just VERY WEIRD and made me laugh a lot. it didnt make ANY SENSE. i mean TOTALLY and I guess thats what I enjoyed about it and why it made me laugh. First of all you have got this weird alien with only 2 teeth. What the hell is up with those teeth? The music you did for it was pretty great and did a great job. It was always fitting and made the whole weird movie even stranger than it already was. The nightmare part was hilarious like the rest and it was cool you did that one in another style. Of course I didnt get the ending but I guess its just plain wrong to try understanding it. I doubt there was any thinking involved. You just did the crap and it made me lol - the end

Rubbertje responds:

Thanks for the very nice review! :)
I appreciate it! Thanks!

Red Flag (clay) Red Flag (clay)

nothing special or interesting at all

well i can tell that a lot of time went into that so thats good
i suggest
keep on working
this looks more like a bunch of attempts put together and then you didnt have enough so the song just ended while it wasnt done playing even. the blood was funny because it looked so cheap. probably that was an effect you were aiming for. is that music billy talent by the way? so please keep on working and i am sure you will get better. this was only boring, sorry.

smoothtoons responds:

Ya it is billy talent and thanx I guess. :)

Hart's Valentine II Hart's Valentine II

fucking funny

ha there was so many shit in that flash movie i cant even remember every funny thing. overall it made me laugh a lot. great rocky spoof.
so thumbs up, guys. you also did a good job on the audio edit. its good at the slow motion part where eat gets punched in his face.
by the way TST you are a fucking moron. what do you say when you watch indiana jones movies? are you like "wtf NAZIS!! those dont exist anymore" so well fuck you. its also dumb to vote 0 only because some russians make you cry but i should stop complaining about you, dork.

keep up the good funny work, guys.

MGS: The Twin Noodles MGS: The Twin Noodles

LMAO

Damn that was freaking funny. Sure it was just limb tweened so the animations sucked but I don’t mind since everything in this flash made me laugh.

Passion Of The Christians Passion Of The Christians

funny

Damn it that was so fucking funny. It was drawn so bad and the animations where just a bunch of tweens but I don’t give a crap because it made me laugh a lot. The video part at the end was kind of a surprise and made me also laugh a lot. Do you play Dungeons and Dragons? Because you look like Dungeons and Dragons players. Never mind. Work on your animations and your drawing style and keep up those funny ideas.